We’re on the lookout for Polhill’s Best Young Gardener!
We know we have some budding young gardeners out there who have been helping parents, aunts and uncles as well as grandparents in their gardens throughout lockdown. Whether you’ve been growing some beautiful flowers, trying your hand at some veg or even finding ways to introduce wildlife into your garden – we want to hear about it!
The competition is open to under 16’s and we would like to see a photo, as well as a little bit about why you love being in the garden and what’s inspired you. Polhill’s gardening experts will then pick the winner and you could win a hamper of Polhill goodies, which has everything to keep inspiring the young gardener in you + a £50 voucher to spend in store!
Don’t forget, you need to like and follow us on Facebook (if you don’t already do so!) to be included in the competition! You can either send your entry in via Facebook or you can email us via email@example.com
Deadline for entries is Wednesday 26th May with the winner being announced on Friday 28th May.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Anyone nominated must be 16 years old or under and get permission from their parent or guardian
- Entrants must submit a minimum of three photographs (which must be unedited/filtered) of their/or loved one’s garden. As well as a short description of what they have grown, why they love being in the garden and what’s inspired them.
- Parent/Adult of Entrant must like, share and follow Polhill Garden Centre on Facebook
- Closing date is 26 May 2021. Entries after this date will not be accepted.
- Entrants must be UK residents and the garden nominated must be in the UK.
- Winners may be asked to take part in promotional activities related to the competition. This may include being named and or being photographed to appear on our social media and website
- By entering your garden images into the competition, you grant permission to Polhill to use the images for the following purposes:
- Promotion of the gardening competition on our social media and website
- Inclusion of winning garden photographs on our website and social media accounts. Winners will be credited alongside their work.
Comments are closed