We are excited to announce that after over 100 days we will be reopening Novell’s restaurant at Polhill on Monday 6th July, unfortunately, our Bistro will remain closed until further notice. Throughout this period, we have all had to make significant changes to our daily lives in order to fight this virus, there is no exception to this with the reopening of Novell’s. We have made some changes to ensure the safety of all our customers and staff, they are as follows:
– The restaurant will now be table service only allowing you to stay seated throughout your meal and limit social interaction.
– Upon arrival, you will be greeted, taken to your table and issued disposable menus.
– Our table count has reduced to create plenty of space between our customers and allow comfortable social distancing.
– We have increased our outdoor dining capacity with the introduction of large undercover areas with heating.
– Separate toilets will be available for restaurant customers only.
– Our menu has changed and everything will now be freshly prepared to order. This will ensure freshness and great taste, but don’t worry your favourites will still be available.
– Service may take slightly longer than usual as all our staff must social distance and all seating areas will be completely sanitised after every use.
– Take away teas and coffee will not be operating for the moment, however, we do plan to introduce this as time goes by and our processes refine.
As a family and business, we sincerely hope that making these changes to our processes will have a positive impact on your experience at Novell’s and more importantly keep you safe during this challenging period.